Magpul 5 and 10 Round Limiters

Magpul is now shipping 5 and 10 round limiters for their Magpul 20 round magazines.  The magazines are designed for hunters and sport shooters.  At first, you would think these are aimed at the massive California shooting market to make their magazines legal; however, there is an explicit notice on their site stating that they indeed do not make the magazines legal in those states.

The magazine limiters installation appears to be almost effortless consisting of sliding off the floor plate and inserting the limiter on the spring.  I actually wouldn’t mind have a set of these for drills (I rarely load my magazines at full capacity when I perform drills).  For only fourteen bucks for a set of 3, I could stop worrying if I put 9 rounds or 10, or 11 in the magazine when loading them up before a tactical reload drill or speed reload drill.  It looks like the new Magpul magazine limiters are only available in the 5.56–no word if they’re going to make them for the 7.62 PMAG.

Share

View the original article here