Steve Lee Is Officially Monotonous

Don’t believe me? Here’s his album track list:

I Like GunsThe Shoot OutTime To Get a GunPistol In My HandDevil’s Right HandGun Shy DogRock Salt and NailsI’ll Give Up My GunModern Day Bonnie and ClydeDon’t Take Your Guns To Town7 ShellsShe Don’t Like Guns

“Mike you’re an asshole” you say. Well good sir, take a gander and his newest videos and tell me you don’t think it’s time he calls it quits:

Summary:

0:00 – 0:11 – The location of the video is being revealed… Steve and his “band” are in shitty plywood room with taxidermy everywhere.

0:24 – Guitar rack with guns in it… cute.

0:40 – I’ve came to the realization that everyone so far appears to be heavily sedated

0:43 – Not even 1 minute in, and that lady (his wife?) is getting on my nerves… she needs to wash her hair and run a damn comb through it.  Seriously, right now… I’ll wait.

0:58 – Girl in black woke up and started harmonizing

1:32 – “She loved me when I was 22, nothings changed and now i’m 45?  <—- ah I see what you did there

1:42 – Jean jacket girl with shotgun shell bandoleer puts bow to lever action

1:48 – Steve starts actin a fool and muzzle sweeping everyone behind the camera

1:53 – Faking some slide guitar on some type of rifle.. Remington 7615 maybe?

2:17 – Uh Oh.. the Xanax kicked in.

2:19 – Harmony chick is back.. fierce as ever

2:29 – Hippy sweater chick pretends to play the harmonica from this point on

2:52 – “Is this song almost over? I need a bump.”

2:58 – Wide angle shot of shitty plywood room.

Seriously, they “tour”, and have a bus?

Also, what makes the album so special that anyone would want to spend $29 on it?!

By all means, if you like his music then buy a copy – HERE

If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go work on my songs about my life as an owner of multiple Glocks… Expect the album to drop in a few months :P


View the original article here