A kid’s homemade weapon collection

The Medieval period called and they want this kid back ...

Compared to his kid I think I must have grown up during the stone age.

[Hat Tip: SayUncle ]

JMB reborn?

I think he’s trying out for Home Alone 17… ;-)

LOL at the concealed marker weapon. Can’t wait for him to freak out some teachers and admins at his school.

What I really enjoy about this video is that these are truly homemade weapons, unlike most homemade weapon recipes that call for 1/2-inch diameter dowels or surgical tubing, as if anyone has that just laying around. Ingenious.

hope the BAFTE isn’t watching this…

I never know whether to applaud the ingenuity of kids like these or if I’m watching the birth of the next Una-Bomber. But I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and congratulate him for being so creative (unless he grows up to be the Jigsaw killer from Saw).

Pretty cool.

I feel sorry for kids today.
If they tried some of the stuff I used to build they would probably end up in prison.

We used to dismantle fireworks and re-purpose them into large pipe bombs. I tried to pack a model rocket with explosives once and fire it horizontally through a shoulder held tube but I could never get a stabile flight.

Ahh, to be young again.

Oh wow. If i was as clever as this kid when i was a kid, none of the other neighborhood kids would have eyes.

Reminds me of the book “Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction” by John Austin.

http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Weapons-Mass-Destruction-Implements/dp/1556529538

ooooo….
It is anti tank rifle?!

Kel-tec must be considering hiring him…..

Somebody needs to hip that kid to Rule Four, and quick. The fact that that guitar doesn’t already have multiple soundholes is little short of miraculous.


View the original article here